How to improve speed, accuracy and the customer experience in your checkout
Usability testing shows type-ahead address verification improves speed and accuracy of entry, and makes online shoppers think more positively of e-retailers that offer it. Find out how you can improve your checkout experience and why your customers will love it.
What you'll learn
- Why up to 84% of online shoppers in the USA prefer type-ahead address verification
- How to reduce the number of fields in your checkout
- Why address verification has a positive impact on perception of your brand and overall customer experience
- The cost to retailers of bad address data and undeliverable mail
- How many of the top US retailers are using address verification and why you should be interested in it
Get the report now
Just fill in the form and we’ll send you a link to download the report.